Welcome to the Clintonville Farmers' Market Virtual Store!
The Clintonville Farmers' Market virtual store is a centralized online farmers' market, featuring locally grown and produced foods. The process is simple: pre-order items here during store hours (Tuesday 10 am - Thursday 5 pm) and then pick up purchases on foot directly from producers' tents on Saturday. It's an easy and safe way to purchase and obtain local foods. You are also welcome to shop onsite on market days. Please note that not all of our producers choose to list their products online.
The market is located at the Ohio History Center, 800 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211. SUMMER market hours are Saturdays, 9 am-12 pm, April 24 - November 20, 2021. You can shop onsite, place a preorder, get curbside service, or any of the above! We're here to make sure shopping with our local producers is as easy and accessible as possible.
Ordering from the Clintonville Farmers' Market helps strengthen the local economy, supports Ohio farmers and food producers, and preserves agricultural land for future use. Thank you for shopping locally!
Getting started is easy! Here's how:
- Register as a Customer and shop for your favorite local foods. (We also suggest joining our email list to stay up-to-date on all things CFM.)
- Make sure to CONFIRM you order. If you'd like Curbside Service, don't forget to select a time slot and add it to your cart!
- Shop up at 800 E 17th Avenue on Saturday between 9-11:45 am to pick up your purchases directly from producer stands.
- Use code WELCOME10 at checkout to receive 10% off your first online order!
SNAP/EBT Customers: We welcome SNAP/EBT for fresh fruits, vegetables, bread, meat and any un-warmed prepared foods. When registering as a customer, make sure to select EBT from the drop down menu so we will know you plan to pay with your EBT card. Make sure to bring your card with you to the market information tent when you pick up your order so we can swipe it. (**Note, you will be required to enter a credit card to confirm your order. If you do not pay with your SNAP card at market, your credit card on file will be charged on Saturday after the market.)
Produce Perks: Stretch your food dollars! The Clintonville Farmers' Market is a proud member of Produce Perks Midwest, which provides EBT shoppers with a one-to-one match up to $25.00 per market. This means if you spend $25 on your EBT card, you get $25 in PP tokens to spend on fresh fruit, veggies and food-bearing plants.
Selecting Curbside Service:
- Place a preorder through the virtual store, making sure to add a $5 Curbside Service "item" to your order.
- Arrive at market on Saturday during your designated Curbside time.
- Check in with the volunteer and proceed to the Curbside waiting area while our volunteers fetch your order!
All proceeds from this service go to supporting market operations and programming.
Our Refund Policy and Terms of Service are linked below.
The Clintonville Farmers' Market is a member of Common Greens, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization connecting central Ohio communities with regional farmers and food producers in vibrant, inclusive marketplaces. Learn more here.
Please review our Customer Q&A sheet for answers to common questions.